To ensure the safety of all our resident guests we ask that you abide by the following
- Boarding rates are charged per day and include the day of arrival and the day
of departure regardless of pickup time.
- A $50 (incl GST) non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- For summer holiday bookings between 18 December and the 18 January a 50% non-refundable
deposit is required to secure you're booking. Also, a daily room surcharge
of $2.50 applies.
- All prices are GST exclusive unless stated otherwise.
- Many cats have dietary issues, so instead of increasing boarding rates we just
ask you supply your own cat food for their entire stay.
- Full payment must be made prior to arrival. You can make Visa/Mastercard Credit/Debit
card payment by clicking on the PAY NOW button in your booking confirmation
email or through your Customer Profile page. Login
using your email.
- All cats must be vaccinated for the cat flu every year and their vaccination
booklet must be given upon arrival unless previously noted. If sharing the
communal room, the annual combined vaccination must also be done.
- If we are unable to get a hold of you first, and we believe it's in the best
interest of your cat's health, we will take them to the vet and charge back
the veterinarian cost plus our $35 fee to you.
- It is recommended that your cat(s) have regular flea and worm treatments. Should
we feel your cat(s) are experiencing discomfort we reserve the right to treat
your cats and pass on the $15 cost of flea or worm treatment.
- Cancelled bookings will receive credit (less the deposit) to be used within 12
months. Alternatively, at our sole discretion, we may refund the remaining
credit less a $30 admin fee.
- No refunds on early departures of 3 days or less.
- For early departures greater than 3 days we will provide a credit to be used
within 12 months.
- For long term stays greater than 30 days we require one months payment prior
to arrival and subsequent bank deposits every 30 days in advance.
- Your consent must be given to release your cat(s) to another party.
- Full care and attention is given to every cat in our care. However, we do not
accept any liability for illness, disease, accident or death of any cat(s).
- We reserve the right to use photos and videos taken of your cat(s) to promote
the Deloraine Cattery through social media and other marketing related materials.
- The Northland District Health Board (NDHB) discount is not valid with any other
discounts, offers or during peak periods. Staff Identification will be sighted
upon arrival. The NDHB discount is valid until the 31 March 2021.
- Peak times include the December - January holiday period (20th December - 20th
January), School Holidays and Statutory Holidays (i.e. Labour weekend, Easter
- Any outstanding payment must be made within 14 days from pickup of your cat. You will be sent an automated payment reminder the day of checkout. If we have not heard from you within 14 days to discuss payment options your debt will be forwarded to a debt collection agency. Any debt recovery costs will be added to the outstanding payment.
Our Bank Details
You can make a deposit in to our ANZ Bank Account 06-0493-0529788-00 in the name
of Deloraine Cattery.
Please use your invoice number, cats name and your date of check-in as reference.